Data We Collect
For purely business and transactional purposes, Rizekart.com may collect the following information from the users of the website.
2. Date of birth
3. Complete postal address
4. Telephone and mobile phone numbers
5. Demographic information - preferences, interests, etc
6. Opinions and suggestions through surveys and feedbacks
How Rizekart.com Uses the Information
Rizekart.com collects information from users solely for the purpose of better understanding the users' needs and to offer them a better service. Data may also be collected in particular for the following purposes.
1. Internal record keeping - this information is not shared with third parties or other merchants without your consent
2. We may also use the data shred by you to improve the quality of our products and services.
3. Periodically, we may send you promotional emails about special offers, new product launches and other information that you may find useful and interesting. All4. emails will be sent to the email address you share with us
5. Occasionally, we may even use your data to contact you for marketing and research purposes. Our team could contact you through one of the many channels including phone, email, fax or mail. The information collected in research or surveys is used to improve our website to improve your experience when you use it.
Security of Data
Rizekart.com respects your privacy and will do everything possible to protect the personal data of its patrons. We are committed to ensure the safety of your personal information and protect it. We use state-of-the-art encryption technologies and also have appropriate managerial and electronic procedures to safeguard the information we collect online and protect it from hackers.
The basic purpose of suing cookies is to understand what we can do to make the users' experience better, by monitoring which pages you access often and which you skip. Please note that cookies do not give access to any other files on your computer or to any of your personal information stored on the computer, except the data you agree to provide us.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Control over Your Personal Information
The users of the website can control or restrict collection and use of their information. Here are some ways you can do it.
1. When you fill up a registration form, or any other form on the website, look for a check box that enables you to prevent use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
2. If you have subscribed to receive a newsletter or for receiving promotional emails earlier, you can always unsubscribe to it by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Rizekart.com does not sell, share or exchange your personal information to third parties without your consent, as required by the law. However, we may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that you may find interesting, only if you wish to receive them.
4. Under the Data Protection Act of 1998, you may request to see the personal data we have about you for a small fee. If you need a copy of the information you shared with us, lease write to us at email@example.com.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
At Rizekart, our aim is to provide with your choice of products and services through our website within the specified time frame. In order to achieve this, we deliver products from Monday through Saturday, except on public holidays. We use our own deliver service and reliable courier services to ensure that the products reach you in time and in good condition. If no courier service is available for delivery in your area, we ship your products through our own delivery chain, or through government Registered BookPost or Speedpost.
Delivery charges are calculated individually, for each item you order. The cumulative delivery charges will be the sum of delivery charges levied on each individual unique item. The delivery charges are calculated separately when you order different products. The prices of products mentioned on the website are inclusive of all taxes, except Octroi. If Octroi tax is applicable for delivery in your region, it should be paid separately. All goods delivered to Maharashtra attract Octroi charges, which are not included in the delivery charges or the price of the product.
All orders will be duly delivered to the address mentioned by the customer, during the delivery slot chosen by the customer. The products to be delivered are dispatched two and half hours before the specified time of deliver on the specified date. Most of our orders are delivered within two working days.
If you think that the goods being delivered to you are not in proper condition - they are damaged and cannot be used, or if you find that the packaging has been tampered with during or before the delivery, DO NOT ACCEPT the product and return it to the delivery person.
We also request you to call us at 9000012389 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately so that we can verify the same and start processing the returns transaction and offer a brand new replacement at no extra cost to you. For this to be possible, we would require you to ensure that the product tag that features the serial number or code and price is intact.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
We try our best to provide all our customers with the finest collection of groceries and more to avoid any cancellations. However, if you feel the need to cancel a particular product or the entire order, you can do so with ease through our online platform.
You, the customer, can cancel the order any time you like - no questions will be asked. If you have already paid for the order that you wish to cancel, the amount will be returned to the same account/card or wallet that has been used to make the payment.
If you, the customer, have cancelled the order within 24 hours, before we ship it to your doorstep, the entire amount will be refunded. In the instance that you have received the product and wish to return it for any reason, we will offer a replacement and not a refund.
Order cancellations are not allowed for foods ordered under order food category.
If you wish to return a product that you suspect has been tampered with, or is not in a usable state, please refuse to accept it at the time of delivery. You may return the package to the delivery person. If you have any complaints about the packaging and delivery, please feel free to write to us at email@example.com or call us at 9000012389.
Please mention your order ID or customer ID when writing to us. Our customer relations team will personally work on your issue and ensure that the damaged goods are replaced with quality products at no extra charge to you. Please make sure that the product name tag, code and price tag are intact when you return it to the delivery person, to enable us to replace it for you.
In case you cancel the order, the amount will be refunded to the account or card within 10 working days. The time frame may also extend beyond 10 days if the bank or the card issuer takes longer to process the refund.
Please note that returns or refunds shall not be applicable to products if
1. There has been physical damage to the product or the box
2. The product is not returned with all the original accessories it comes with. This includes manuals, cables, box and other items.
3. Product's serial number, price tag, manufacturing date label has been tampered with or missing, or not readable
4. The Universal Product Code or UPC has been removed from the product or the box
5. The food orders from order food category.
If you have any more queries about our returns and refund policies, please contact our customer support team.
The information on the website (Rizekart.com) is provided by us and only for general information purposes. While we do everything possible to ensure that the data is accurate, and up to date, we do not make any kind of warranties or misrepresentations , implied or expressed, about the accuracy, relevance, completeness and timeliness of the content on the website, with respect to the products, services and other graphics used on the site for any purpose. Any relevance or importance you place on the content of the website is of your own accord and your own risk.
Rizekart team will not be liable for any damage or loss including, but not limited to, consequential or indirect loss or damage, or any other kind of damage or loss whatsoever that you may experience from loss of data or profits arising from the use, or in connection, with the website.
Rizekart is also not responsible for the content and information on linked websites, which are not operated or under control of Rizekart.com. Inclusion of any links on our website does not imply that we endorse or recommend the views or material expressed on the linked sites.
For convenience of the users, the Rizekart.com team works round the clock to ensure that it functions smoothly. However, we do not take any responsibility for, or are not liable for, the website being unavailable temporarily due to technical reasons that are beyond our control.